On-set snapshot of Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Tarmgaryen on GAME OF THRONES) with her little Dany POP! vinyl action figure from FUNKO.
Photo: gameofthrones on instagram.
Posts tagged action figure
Doctor Who fanatic Alasdair Dewar has dream job creating action figures for hit sci-fi show - Daily Record
Alasdair, from Perth, is product development director at toy manufacturer Character Options.
And one particular part of his job is a dream come true, as the childhood Doctor Who fan is now responsible for the production of action figures and toys based on the BBC series.
This year, he’s been involved in the creation of various toys to tie in with Doctor Who’s 50th anniversary, including Union Jack Daleks.
Toys: Hot Toys’ Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention preview images include a diorama of its collectible Avengers figures chomping on shawarma. [HT]
BRUCE!!! WHERE ARE YOU, BANNER???
Shawarma ain’t nothing w/o our Science Bros ;(
Source: Hot Toys Facebook [x]
Bruce Banner action figure (not from Hot Toys - unknown manufacturer) photo: [x]
While this was happening behind me, I was buying @MARVEL swag at their merch booth. So I totally missed it. Ironic, no? :)
Glad someone got the shot!
Tom Hiddleston with a FUNKO POP! LOKI vinyl figure, at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con.
We don’t ever reblog our own posts (feels weird), but there exists a photo taken by one of the booth crew members so here you go:
The HOT TOYZ IRON MAN 3 Tony Stark “The Mechanic” sixth-scale action figure is now on pre-order from the Sideshow Collectibles site.
Here’s its specs:
Tony Stark, the beloved hero and billionaire genius, is facing a few challenges in Iron Man 3; terrorists have badly injured his dearest friend, blown up his house, kidnapped his girlfriend, and almost destroyed his newest Iron Man suit. Despite this downward spiral, Tony’s resolve to take down the Mandarin has not wavered. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Hot Toys’ Tony Stark (The Mechanic) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure, decked out with Tony’s homemade weapons and gadgets used to infiltrate The Mandarin’s mansion. The movie-accurate Tony Stark Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, wearing his battle damaged ‘civilian’ attire; highlighting a newly developed head sculpt, advanced body with light up chest, and detailed weapons and accessories.
The Tony Stark (The Mechanic) Sixth Scale Figure features:
• Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Iron Man 3
• Battle damaged head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
• Approximately 12 inches (30 cm) tall
• Advanced body with over 30 points of articulation, specially designed for Tony Stark
• LED light on chest (battery operated)
• Metallic gold and red paint on interchangeable Mark XLII armor parts including:
• One (1) right forearm armor
• One (1) left leg armor
• Eight (8) interchangeable palms including:
• One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
• One (1) pair relaxed palms
• One (1) left palm for holding weapons
• One (1) gloved right palm with wire
• One (1) right armored palm with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) right armored repulsor palm
• Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
• One (1) white vest
• One (1) pair of dark blue jeans
• One (1) pair of white sneakers
• One (1) black zip hoodie
• One (1) submachine gun
• One (1) nail gun
• One (1) stun gun
• One (1) Christmas ornament
• One (1) augmented-cognition headset with holographic effect
• One (1) pair of sunglasses
• One (1) watch
• One (1) backpack
• One (1) newspaper
• One (1) clamp
• One (1) dart with wire
• One (1) container with syringe
• Figure stand with Tony Stark nameplate and the movie logo
• Sideshow Exclusive: Homemade wrist repulsor accessory
No mention of a tiny replica of the DORA THE EXPLORER “limited edition” watch for this action figure, however.
The action figure can be pre-ordered for $224.99 at the Sideshow Collectibles’ web site.
Pacific Rim – 18″ Gipsy Danger Action Figure by NECA
The main hero Jaeger receives the deluxe 18″ treatment including enhanced sculptural details, attachable chain-sword weapon, and lights on the chest and head.
Stands an impressive 18″ tall with articulated neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees. Gipsy is very poseable and includes intricate paint detail to replicate all the battle damage and wear and tear seen on screen.
The over 8″ long chain-sword weapon attaches at the forearms and can be wielded on the right or left side.
This is the must have collector’s figure from Pacific Rim!
Release Date: August 2013
MUST. HAVE. THIS.
It lights up.
It lights the fuck up.
The screenplay writer fan-boying all upon the PACIFIC RIM action figure,… that made my night.
Jon Bernthal examines a Walking Dead action figure of himself as his SHANE WALSH character at Wizard World New Orleans Comic Con 2012, November 30, 2012.
Yes, that is indeed Jon Bernthal. Just a little hairier than when he depicted SHANE WALSH in the television series, but yup that’s him.
Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images