I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEECKING BAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL
Tony “Miley” Stark, ladies and gentlemen.
Posts tagged tony stark
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON San Diego Comic-con teaser is finally up online.
The HOT TOYZ IRON MAN 3 Tony Stark “The Mechanic” sixth-scale action figure is now on pre-order from the Sideshow Collectibles site.
Here’s its specs:
Tony Stark, the beloved hero and billionaire genius, is facing a few challenges in Iron Man 3; terrorists have badly injured his dearest friend, blown up his house, kidnapped his girlfriend, and almost destroyed his newest Iron Man suit. Despite this downward spiral, Tony’s resolve to take down the Mandarin has not wavered. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Hot Toys’ Tony Stark (The Mechanic) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure, decked out with Tony’s homemade weapons and gadgets used to infiltrate The Mandarin’s mansion. The movie-accurate Tony Stark Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, wearing his battle damaged ‘civilian’ attire; highlighting a newly developed head sculpt, advanced body with light up chest, and detailed weapons and accessories.
The Tony Stark (The Mechanic) Sixth Scale Figure features:
• Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Iron Man 3
• Battle damaged head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
• Approximately 12 inches (30 cm) tall
• Advanced body with over 30 points of articulation, specially designed for Tony Stark
• LED light on chest (battery operated)
• Metallic gold and red paint on interchangeable Mark XLII armor parts including:
• One (1) right forearm armor
• One (1) left leg armor
• Eight (8) interchangeable palms including:
• One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
• One (1) pair relaxed palms
• One (1) left palm for holding weapons
• One (1) gloved right palm with wire
• One (1) right armored palm with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) right armored repulsor palm
• Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
• One (1) white vest
• One (1) pair of dark blue jeans
• One (1) pair of white sneakers
• One (1) black zip hoodie
• One (1) submachine gun
• One (1) nail gun
• One (1) stun gun
• One (1) Christmas ornament
• One (1) augmented-cognition headset with holographic effect
• One (1) pair of sunglasses
• One (1) watch
• One (1) backpack
• One (1) newspaper
• One (1) clamp
• One (1) dart with wire
• One (1) container with syringe
• Figure stand with Tony Stark nameplate and the movie logo
• Sideshow Exclusive: Homemade wrist repulsor accessory
No mention of a tiny replica of the DORA THE EXPLORER “limited edition” watch for this action figure, however.
The action figure can be pre-ordered for $224.99 at the Sideshow Collectibles’ web site.
Avengers Gangnam Style.
WHY WILL I NEVER, EVER GET SICK OF THIS?
Love. Love. Love.
#avengers #black widow #captamerica #bruce banner #iron man #tony stark #thor #WTF #where’s loki? #I am in your Tumblr riding your Invisible horse
Look at what I found.